Thursday, March 31, 2011

swimming lessons


Dannie wrote a beautiful review of Biutiful. I can`t help crying while reading it. I cried again a bit later when I realised someone I knew had died. Then I cried again for the sake of crying.

Been indifferent for so long. I just don`t care and the thought is devastating. It`s good to care for things and people every now and again. Try listening to Adele`s songs and wathching them at the same time. You will cry, I promise. But I`m indifferent to my own life, I cannot empathise with it. The crucial skill of being compassionate must start somewhere deep inside where you actually feel for yourself. The goddamned passion is missing.

Passion makes your guts squirm. It`s beautiful. When passion takes over, my lungs become planets. Two moons, he swims in there. Right now he`s drowining.
credits: Steve Hanks

No comments:

Post a Comment