Tuesday, February 15, 2011

To Begin With


I have been a blogger for about a year and a half now but, being advised by an astrologist to go international, I didn`t take my time to take a step. Here I am, teyadiya in English. If you ever get the vague feeling that I might be stealing someone else`s work- you`re absolutely right. I`m stealing my own work and making it global. I was told to broaden my scope, so I am.

Here`s some trivia:
I`m not a journalist, but I`m working as an editor/ freelance writer in my country.
I`m very touchy when it comes to sharing my views.
I`m not a native speaker of English, so I have all the rights to express myself in a simple way. However, mind you, my ideas are grand.
I do not expect anyone to find truth, revelation and a reason to live in my writing.
Everything else you will familiarise yourself with along the way.

No regrets and think NEAT.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Teya in English! You inspire awe.
    Good luck and let the Begeisterung be with you :)

    ReplyDelete